The new iPad3 offers a higher-resolution Retina Display similar to that of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It offers a resolution of 2,048×1,536–or 3.1 million pixels. It also features an updated processor–which the company boasted was four times as fast as the nearest competition–as well as a 4G connection.
Apple also cut the price of two models of the iPad 2 in an effort to stay competitive with lower-priced options.
The new iPad debuts at a time when rivals have flooded the market with competing tablets–with varying levels of success. A year ago, Apple had essentially lapped most of the competition when it launched the second iteration of its iPad, allowing it to dominate the market.
Search the site
- ~ Partner at Lipscomb, Eisenberg & Baker, PL
"Armando set up the IT systems at our law firm. It's was a complex 80K job and he did it extremely well. He also maintains our system. Over the years, I have come to rely upon and trust Armando's judgment. Indeed, he is one of those unique vendors who offers a personal touch and who puts relationships first. While frequently asked, I don't write many of these recommendations; but, here is the bottom line: You'd be a fool not to hire Armando and his company - M. Keith Lipscomb - March 31,"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 1 year ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 1 year ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 1 year ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 1 year ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 1 year ago