The new iPad3 offers a higher-resolution Retina Display similar to that of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It offers a resolution of 2,048×1,536–or 3.1 million pixels. It also features an updated processor–which the company boasted was four times as fast as the nearest competition–as well as a 4G connection.
Apple also cut the price of two models of the iPad 2 in an effort to stay competitive with lower-priced options.
The new iPad debuts at a time when rivals have flooded the market with competing tablets–with varying levels of success. A year ago, Apple had essentially lapped most of the competition when it launched the second iteration of its iPad, allowing it to dominate the market.
Search the site
- ~ Executive Director at Feldman Gale, P.A.
"Armando is very knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the computer world. He is very responsive and easy to work with. Armando will work tirelessly to ensure that he not only will find the problem but will provide the most cost effective resolution. - Rob"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 1 year ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 1 year ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 1 year ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 1 year ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 1 year ago