Web video is a very simple and effective way to convey information about a business, yet many businesses still aren’t utilizing it. If you’ve been wondering how you can use videos for your business, take a look at these great examples.
Happy customers are usually more than willing to share their great stories about companies. Although testimonials are usually written, video testimonials are not uncommon.
Most people are well aware of how to create a video on their computers and will be happy to create a 30-second video praising your company. This medium makes the stories come alive for prospective clients.
Replace written content
With all of the text that you find on a standard website, it is easy to get lost in the content. Mixing the text with some video can deliver the same message in a way that is new and refreshing to visitors.
Instead of having an average “About us” page, try using a video to describe your business. It can make people feel more connected with your company and gives them a break from text overload.
Educational videos such as product demos or even “How to” videos are extremely popular. Although you may not sell products that you can create a demo for, you can still create videos that relate to your business – whatever it may be.
Clothing stores can make videos demonstrating how to best wear a garment, or a trend. Things like this can go a long way and tend to make your clients look to you as an expert.
Web video is still relatively new when it comes to business uses, but the possibilities are expanding. If you’re thinking about learning more new ways to use web video for your business, take a look at this article.
Search the site
- ~ Office Manager at Lipscomb Eisenberg & Baker, PL
"Armando is a detailed oriented individual in every aspect of his job. His professionalism and promptness in his responses bring a peace of mind to the office environment. Receiving such an efficient support during computer or network down times is a great asset and makes the office run much more smoothly. I would highly recommended his services to a corporation in need of a responsible and always available IT person. Thank you Armando I appreciate everything what you have done for Lipscomb Eisenberg & Baker, PL. - Megan"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 1 year ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 1 year ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 1 year ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 1 year ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 1 year ago