Microsoft 365 Hosted Exchange
Microsoft 365 Hosted Exchange
Can’t afford to buy or run an Exchange server? Not happy with the limitations of POP3 or IMAP? Want to sync your calendar and contacts to your mobile devices? Worried about downtime due to outages or even due to a hurricane? Then the answer is Microsoft 365 hosted Exchange solution. Often times, businesses out grow their hosted e-mail service and think they are stuck. This is where Trust Technology Solutions can help. We can migrate POP3, IMAP, and regular Exchange e-mails to Microsoft’s host solution. Here are some of the benefits of the Exchange host solution.
- Stay connected no matter where you’re working. Access your e-mail, calendars, and contacts from your PC, tablet, phone, and web browser.
- Focus on communicating. Get more done with 25 GB of storage per user mailbox and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB. (1 GB mailboxes for kiosk workers)
- Manage your e-mail system efficiently. Manage user permissions, service settings, and more with a simplified web interface and powerful management tools.
- Enjoy a rich, familiar e-mail experience. Complete integration with Outlook helps keep your users productive. And with mobile sync you can access and update your info while on the go.
- Get a winning combination of reliability, security, and support. Rely on 99.9% uptime guaranteed with a financially backed SLA, plus enterprise-grade anti-malware and anti-spam protection, and live 24/7 IT-level phone support. Stay compliant with e-mail archiving, retention policies, and optional legal hold.
Call us or send us an e-mail to get more information or to schedule a meeting to evaluate your current e-mail system and how we can help you enjoy the benefits of Microsoft 365 Exchange.
Search the site
- ~ Atlass Hardware Corp.
"I would highly recommend Armando and his team, as Trust Technology has helped us achieve a stable, reliable and secure network platform. Armando and his team had to survey and update our existing systems and technologies to provide a stable integrated network platform. Armando instituted a secure back up & recovery platform to ensure that we would be up and running in the event of a catastrophe or natural disaster. We now have a virtual environment to allow efficient and secure remote access. Of all the IT vendors we have used over the years, Armando & his team take the time to understand our business requirements and work to ensure our system is fast, reliable, and stable. Respectfully - Robert Atlass,"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 1 year ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 1 year ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 1 year ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 1 year ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 1 year ago