If You Don’t Have a Data Protection Strategy, You’ve Got Trouble
If a flood, fire, or other natural disaster destroyed your office, how would you recover? Or what if your data was compromised by employee theft or hackers? Would you still have access to the vital information and IT infrastructure that serve as the framework of your business? Trust Technology Solutions provides complete data backup and data recovery services to protect small and medium-sized businesses from events like these.
We offer safe and secure data protection plans to safeguard your important business information from loss due to hackers, mechanical failures, system errors, and more with our specially-designed data recovery solutions.
Data Protection and Data Recovery solutions from Trust Technology Solutions:
- Receive backup of your data and IT infrastructure in our offsite data centers, assuring duplicate copies in case of fire, flood, or other catastrophic loss
- Gain simple, secure access to your files with our dedicated servers
- Get consistent, ongoing data backups of your important files
- Receive an offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that is available within minutes in the event of a system failure at your primary location
- Take advantage of our monthly service packages – with no major hardware, software or capital expense involved
Your data protection strategy should include more than just an in-house backup copy ? if your office were destroyed, your chance of data recovery would be gone, too. A disastrous event might seem unlikely, but there are plenty of other risks to your data that could bring your business to a halt. A virus or network failure could keep your business down for days. There are too many threats out there for businesses to operate without an off-site backup.
Without access to your information, you wouldn’t be able to fill orders, notify your customers, or work with your vendors – and getting new leads and sales would be nearly impossible. How long would you be able to put things on hold? Could your business recover?
Contact Trust Technology Solutions’ data recovery professionals today – we’ll work with your business to find the best data protection solution for you.
Search the site
- ~ Office Manager at Lipscomb Eisenberg & Baker, PL
"Armando is a detailed oriented individual in every aspect of his job. His professionalism and promptness in his responses bring a peace of mind to the office environment. Receiving such an efficient support during computer or network down times is a great asset and makes the office run much more smoothly. I would highly recommended his services to a corporation in need of a responsible and always available IT person. Thank you Armando I appreciate everything what you have done for Lipscomb Eisenberg & Baker, PL. - Megan"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 12 months ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 12 months ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 12 months ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 12 months ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 12 months ago