VoIP: A Better Choice for Business Communication
What’s VoIP? VoIP, or Voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), is a better and more affordable way for businesses to communicate. Using high-speed Internet connections to make and receive phone calls, these business phone systems offer features unavailable with traditional phones, and can potentially save you thousands on long-distance and international calls. Trust Technology Solutions will work with your business to evaluate your current usage, explore options and offer a VoIP business phone systems plan to replace or improve your existing system.
Our VoIP packages include:
- One low price for hardware, upgrades, service and support
- Unlimited calling to and from anywhere in the world
- Cutting edge features not available with traditional phone systems
- Migration of your old system over to Voice-over-IP
- Installation as well as ongoing maintenance
Voice-over-IP business phone systems are less expensive than traditional systems because your monthly rate remains the same regardless of how many calls you make or how much distance is between you and the person you call. And with our packages, you don’t have to make a significant initial investment in hardware.
VoIP systems can be accessed anyplace there’s an Internet connection. If you have a traveling workforce, your employees will be able to make calls and connect to your phone system from around the world, increasing flexibility and productivity. In addition, VoIP systems allow you to scale up or down as your business needs change.
Contact Trust Technology Solutions, your VoIP experts, to start saving with Voice-over-IP.
Search the site
- ~ Atlass Hardware Corp.
"I would highly recommend Armando and his team, as Trust Technology has helped us achieve a stable, reliable and secure network platform. Armando and his team had to survey and update our existing systems and technologies to provide a stable integrated network platform. Armando instituted a secure back up & recovery platform to ensure that we would be up and running in the event of a catastrophe or natural disaster. We now have a virtual environment to allow efficient and secure remote access. Of all the IT vendors we have used over the years, Armando & his team take the time to understand our business requirements and work to ensure our system is fast, reliable, and stable. Respectfully - Robert Atlass,"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 12 months ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 12 months ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 12 months ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 12 months ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 12 months ago