VoIP: A Better Choice for Business Communication
What’s VoIP? VoIP, or Voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), is a better and more affordable way for businesses to communicate. Using high-speed Internet connections to make and receive phone calls, these business phone systems offer features unavailable with traditional phones, and can potentially save you thousands on long-distance and international calls. Trust Technology Solutions will work with your business to evaluate your current usage, explore options and offer a VoIP business phone systems plan to replace or improve your existing system.
Our VoIP packages include:
- One low price for hardware, upgrades, service and support
- Unlimited calling to and from anywhere in the world
- Cutting edge features not available with traditional phone systems
- Migration of your old system over to Voice-over-IP
- Installation as well as ongoing maintenance
Voice-over-IP business phone systems are less expensive than traditional systems because your monthly rate remains the same regardless of how many calls you make or how much distance is between you and the person you call. And with our packages, you don’t have to make a significant initial investment in hardware.
VoIP systems can be accessed anyplace there’s an Internet connection. If you have a traveling workforce, your employees will be able to make calls and connect to your phone system from around the world, increasing flexibility and productivity. In addition, VoIP systems allow you to scale up or down as your business needs change.
Contact Trust Technology Solutions, your VoIP experts, to start saving with Voice-over-IP.
Search the site
- ~ Partner at Lipscomb, Eisenberg & Baker, PL
"Armando set up the IT systems at our law firm. It's was a complex 80K job and he did it extremely well. He also maintains our system. Over the years, I have come to rely upon and trust Armando's judgment. Indeed, he is one of those unique vendors who offers a personal touch and who puts relationships first. While frequently asked, I don't write many of these recommendations; but, here is the bottom line: You'd be a fool not to hire Armando and his company - M. Keith Lipscomb - March 31,"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 1 year ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 1 year ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 1 year ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 1 year ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 1 year ago