Cloud Computing Services: IT Simplicity and Performance
Trust Technology Solutions’ cloud computing provides your Miami business with an easy-to-use, flexible and affordable IT infrastructure, including 24/7 support – all as a monthly program. This service uses the power of the Internet to provide the hardware, software applications, and data backup you need.
With our cloud computing management plans, benefits include:
- No capital investment required
- The ability to scale up or down depending on your business needs
- No additional staff needed for your IT
- More time to focus on your core business goals
Our cloud computing services offer:
- Built-in data backup and recovery
- Secure data storage using Zenith’s BitSpread technology
- A centralized management console
- An intuitive web interface with built-in workflows
- Automatic cloud computing backup every 15 minutes
You’ll have all the benefits – but none of the difficulties – of having a data center in-house. No worrying about storage space, the cost of setup, licensing, support, etc.
Your Miami company’ vital systems and data will be protected from loss and theft thanks to multiple redundant storage sites.
With our cloud computing management services you can increase or decrease your capacity (and capabilities) whenever you need – without having to invest in new hardware.
Our team of expert IT professionals is available around the clock to observe your systems and answer any questions you have, ensuring your business runs properly and efficiently.
Get access to high-level cloud computing management features at reasonable prices. You’ll get server virtualization, data backup and recovery, and remote access to your critical information in one monthly cloud computing service price.
Contact Trust Technology Solutions now to find out how cloud computing can work for your Miami company.
Search the site
- ~ Atlass Hardware Corp.
"I would highly recommend Armando and his team, as Trust Technology has helped us achieve a stable, reliable and secure network platform. Armando and his team had to survey and update our existing systems and technologies to provide a stable integrated network platform. Armando instituted a secure back up & recovery platform to ensure that we would be up and running in the event of a catastrophe or natural disaster. We now have a virtual environment to allow efficient and secure remote access. Of all the IT vendors we have used over the years, Armando & his team take the time to understand our business requirements and work to ensure our system is fast, reliable, and stable. Respectfully - Robert Atlass,"
- Read more testimonials »
- Tiny robots are diving deeper to learn more about history’s most notable shipwrecks. fb.me/3S1eBgFo1 1 year ago
- A.I. learns to rule in human rights cases with 79% accuracy. bit.ly/2eo52oA 1 year ago
- The #1 way to protect your data is through detection. Preventative maintenance fixes small issues before they… fb.me/5omrF2vUn 1 year ago
- This unit came in last night after midnight. The hard drive looked pretty chewed up so we… instagram.com/p/BMO25BTjHep/ 1 year ago
- Drones vs. Robots. Which one would you want delivering your packages? fb.me/470Hc5Oa8 1 year ago